Friday, August 26, 2016

Calamities – August 26, 2016


The world is in turmoil, some places more than in others. Calamities are increasing. It is the time that you are in.  I know the end from the beginning. Everything that has been foretold will be fulfilled at My appointed time. I am in full control of everything, calamities also. I am the Righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly. Who is able to escape My judgment? Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

My children, do not fear and do not lose hope. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You will be in My true peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of these calamities. There will never be true peace in the world without Me the Prince of Peace. I am the King of Glory.

I am trustworthy. I do not fail My own. I am your only safe Haven in these last days. Calamities will increase. Many love darkness more than Light therefore they bear the consequences for their evil deeds. I judge fairly and justly. Nothing is out of My control. I warn first before a calamity strikes. Therefore be always ready, pleasing to Me. Listen to, obey and follow Me only. I guide and lead My own every step of the way. Be your own watchman then you will not be in darkness. I am your Light, stay with Me until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget