Friday, August 12, 2016

Do not partake in any evil – August 12, 2016


Do not partake in any evil. Keep yourselves separate and pure. My true Bride will be unblemished, without any spot or wrinkle not soiled. Be holy for I am holy and without holiness no one will see Me. I did not change. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Therefore do not partake in any evil.

Evil is increasing all over the world, because many love darkness and not Light therefore their deeds are evil and not good  Be different and separate.

 Every one will give account for their deeds, good or evil. Make sure that I am pleased with you. Do not partake in any evil. Many partake in all kinds of evil and still believe and think that I am pleased with them while I am not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Those things that I hate that are an abomination to Me, do not partake in any evil things. I am the righteous Judge, I see and I hear everything. I judge fairly and justly. I warn do not partake in any evil or you will bear the consequences.

A tree is known by its fruit. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit and a good tree cannot bear bad fruit. I prune every tree that does bear good fruit but the tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut off and burned. Do not partake in any evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget