Monday, August 15, 2016

Do not procrastinate – August 15, 2016


There is no time to procrastinate, My people. When I speak, you must listen and obey Me and react quickly. Satan wants My people to procrastinate. Do not fall prey to him.

Many procrastinate on assignments. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. Those who have procrastinated on any assignments must react now and not wait any longer. You do not know how much time you have. The world is in turmoil and turmoil is going to increase because many love darkness not Light. Every day people are dying without Me and more will some suddenly and unexpectedly.

Do not procrastinate when I tell you to do something in these days. Be attentive to My voice, listen and do as I instruct you. Time is of the essence. I will guide and lead My own every step of the way, but then you must not procrastinate. You will only be safe with Me when you follow Me. Do not lag behind Me because you procrastinate.

Now is the time to finish all the things you have procrastinated on. You must be One with Me in Spirit. Ready to do as I tell you and not to procrastinate. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. I am in full control. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven at My appointed time. Do not procrastinate, the lives of many souls are at stake. Obey Me immediately when I give you something to do. Be a doer and not a procrastinator, then you are pleasing to Me and in My perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget