Thursday, August 11, 2016

Focus on My plan and purpose – August 11, 2016


Keep your focus on My plan and purpose in these last days, do not get sidetracked. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am in full control. I am the King of My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. I establish My Kingdom in the hearts of My people. They are Temples of My Holy Spirit, I do not dwell in man made buildings like many believe and think.

Do not lose focus nor perspective about My plan and purpose. Seek to be in My perfect will and do what I want, that is pleasing to Me. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. Focus on My plan and purpose.

I have a plan and purpose with each one of you, but you must ask Me and let Me use you accordingly to build onto and to expand My everlasting Kingdom. Submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. I force no one. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow My guidance and leading only. I am forever Lord, King and Master. Focus on My plan and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget