Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Humbly plead for mercy – August 10, 2016


My people, you must all humbly plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in these last days while there is still time. Many are not ready nor prepared for what is yet to come as was foretold. Many are dying every day and more will die without Me and it is not My will that any one perish but that all repent to have eternal Life.

Humbly intercede, plead for mercy. Many of you have loved ones, friends that are not ready, humbly plead for mercy for their souls to be spared and saved. I am able to do the impossible if you pray. I am in full control. I work on behalf of My beloved people.

Do not forget where you came from and all the mercy and grace I bestowed on you. Humbly plead for mercy. If you do not plead for mercy for souls, who will?  I hear and I will answer the prayers of My righteous people. Do not wait, humbly plead for mercy. I am faithful to the faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget