Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I AM IMMANUEL – August 31, 2016


I AM IMMANUEL, the Almighty, the Living God, and no one else. I AM, I was and I am to come at the appointed time. Each one must know Me for real if you do not want to be deceived by the deceivers in these end times. They will try to deceive all mankind if possible. Do not fall prey to any one. There is much deception.

Know Me for yourselves while you have the time and opportunity. Do not wait. I love and I care for you. If you seek Me you will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me with a sincere heart. I am alive, I speak, listen and you will hear Me. I reveal Myself to those I want as I wish. I AM IMMANUEL. I am the only Savior of the world. I am Lord, King and Master. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. My everlasting Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. Be part of My everlasting Kingdom. I do not live in man made buildings. I live in the hearts of My people by My Holy Spirit. I AM IMMANUEL, I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay with Me and follow Me only, until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget