Thursday, August 25, 2016

I expose all the lies of the enemy in these last days – August 25, 2016


I expose all the lies of the enemy in these last days before the time because I am able to do it. I see and I hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me, even those things they do in darkness, in secret. I know it all. Do not fear. Your enemies are also My enemies and I will repay, vengeance is Mine. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I am a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. I am the Righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly.

Satan wants you to fear him and those who work for him. They have sold their souls to him, they are under his control. I know everything, the end from the beginning. Trust Me. They can only do what I allow them at My time. I am in full control. I expose all the lies of the enemy in these last days. The TRUTH will be revealed because only truth sets free not lies. Nothing will be hidden but I will bring it to Light. My children will not be in darkness if they stay with Me the Light of the world and listen to, obey and follow Me every step of the way as I guide and lead them into My perfect will.

THEY ARE BUSY TO USHER IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER and the ONE WORLD RELIGION. You are in the last days. Take heed, be vigilant, watchful and praying. Do not fall prey to deception. Follow Me only. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Let no one deceive you and lure you away from Me. Stay with Me until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget