Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I speak, be quiet and listen – August 09, 2016


I speak, be quiet and listen to Me. I did not change. Many do not believe that I still speak therefore they do not seek to hear Me for themselves. I speak in different ways as I wish. I reveal new and hidden things but then you must seek Me. I speak, be quiet and listen to Me. I am not limited nor restricted.

Many do not hear My voice because they do not quiet themselves and listen to Me. I know every heart. Those who are serious, who seek to hear Me, I do not fail nor disappoint them. I reward each one who diligently seeks Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

I speak, if you quiet yourself and listen to Me, you will hear Me. Many only listen to other voices and not to Mine. Each one must seek to hear My voice for themselves. No one can follow Me nor be in My perfect will if they do not hear My voice. Be quiet and listen, I speak at My time as I wish. Do not only be a hearer but be a doer also, that is pleasing to Me. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget