Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Persevere – August 24, 2016


You must persevere in good and bad times, in troubles, trials and tribulation. Suffering is for good. I discipline and chastise My children out of love to transform each and every one into My likeness but then you must be willing to persevere and not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain.

The battle for souls is on and you must persevere to be victorious. Continue to fight the good fight in faith. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I help and sustain you. I strengthen you so that you will be able to persevere.

No matter what you have to go through in these last days, persevere. The best is yet to come. You are only temporary, strangers passing on to your end destination. Encourage one another to stay faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, to persevere. The end will come. You never know when it might be your time. Every day many are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly and more will. Be always ready, pleasing to Me and worthy to enter into Heaven. Run the race set before you with perseverance to receive the prize of eternal Life at the end. The race is not for the swift but for those who persevere and finish successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget