Saturday, August 6, 2016

Stay with Me – August 06, 2016


You must stay with Me all the time My people and follow Me one step at a time in these days. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. I know the road ahead of you. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. I know it all. Trust Me with all your heart.

I am the Source of Life. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay with Me all the way. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail. I go ahead of you to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors according to My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Nothing is out of My control. I am in full control. I work all things out for good at the appointed time. I am in control of time.

Many strayed from Me and more will. Your faith will be tested. You must decide and be determined to stay with Me all the time and until the very end. Those who have strayed from Me must repent, come back and follow Me every step of the way or it will be all in vain. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. You must follow Me and stay with Me until the very end.  I love and I care for you. Stay with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget