Saturday, August 27, 2016

Take courage My people – August 27, 2016


I love and I care for My own, that is why I encourage My people. Do not lose faith, keep your faith in these last days, hope in Me your Savior does not fail nor disappoint. I will come at the appointed time. I am in full control. I work all things out for good for My people who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. I do not fail My own. I am your Abba Father. Call on Me, I hear and I answer. You are ever before Me. I see and I hear you. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own but you must stay with Me and not stray from Me.

Take courage My people and do not fear what is yet to come. I am for you and not against you. If you live or die you belong to Me. Know Me for real. Experience My love, mercy, grace and goodness anew. I love and I care for you. Satan hates you because you are not off the world but belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and not on these earthly things that will not last but be destroyed. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Trust Me. Take courage My people. Your redemption draws near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget