Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Transgressions – August 17, 2016


I want My people to live lives worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Have integrity, humility, be always blameless in a world that is wicked and in darkness because many love darkness not Light that is why their deeds are evil. You will be tested, stand the tests.

You My beloved people must be different from the rest of the world. You must stand out, be Light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. Forgive others their transgressions so that you will also be forgiven by Me. Those who do not forgive others must not think nor believe that I will forgive them their transgressions. Do not be deceived. You must forgive to be forgiven. Be humble, love and do not hate, bless and do not curse. Love even your enemies and forgive them their transgressions and pray for them. Do not repay evil with evil but with good. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. There will be no mercy for those who refuse to repent and to forgive. I am the Righteous Judge. I see and I hear everything. I judge fairly and justly. Be blameless yourselves from all transgressions. Keep your hearts pure, be holy for I am holy and without holiness no one will see Me, the unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget