Thursday, August 4, 2016

Woe to those who have no fear for Me – August 04, 2016


There are many who have no fear for Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. It is because they do not know Me, the Great I AM. Woe to those who have no fear for Me.

Woe to all the wicked who refuse to repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I AM is the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly.

Repent before it might be too late. Turn from your wicked ways and follow Me, My way. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, but woe to those who continue in their stubbornness and rebellion who refuse to repent, who have no fear for Me. You will bear the consequences.

I am the Almighty, the God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Those who are in enmity with Me, it will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. Woe to the unrighteous, those who call evil good and good evil. Repent, now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. Every day people are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly. Do not wait, no one knows how much time they have left. If you die today and stand before Me, will I allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you? That is all that matters. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom, do not be deceived. Repent! Turn and live your lives worthy of and pleasing to Me. I am Holy and I do not change. You must all change, be holy. Woe to those who have no fear for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget