Monday, August 1, 2016

You need My guidance and leading - August 01, 2016


Each one of you My people needs My guidance and leading in these perilous times, without Me you can do nothing. I will be your only safe Haven in these days, but then you must listen to, obey and follow Me every step of the way as I guide and lead you and no one else.

Trust Me, I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I open doors according to My plan and purpose, at the appointed time. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Yield to Me, I will guide and lead you every step of the way, take one step at a time. Do not lag behind Me, nor try to go ahead of Me. Follow Me. My ways are not your ways. You need My guidance and leading to be in My perfect will and to be pleasing to Me.

Many are not in My will because they do not follow My guidance and leading. That is why they are deceived and in darkness. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Those who are on the wrong way must repent, come and follow My guidance and leading until the very end or it will be all in vain. There is no other Way to eternal Life. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget