Wednesday, September 28, 2016

According to My plan and purpose – September 28, 2016


I am in full control. Everything that has been foretold will come in fulfillment as I wish according to My plan and purpose, at My appointed time. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I do not fail. Trust Me. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are being called for My plan and purpose for this time.

I have a plan and purpose with every one. You were born for a specific plan and purpose. No one is a coincidence. I created every one for a purpose, My will. That is why you must not compare yourselves to anybody else. You are all unique. Be willing and let Me use you accordingly as I wish.

Submit yourselves totally to Me and My authority, let Me have My way. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I guide and lead each one according to My plan and purpose to be in My perfect will. There is no other way. Follow Me and do as I wish. My will be done. Then you are pleasing to Me and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

2 comments:

  1. Truth Lord I am humbled by your will and presence!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget