Sunday, September 18, 2016

Battle between Light and darkness – September 18, 2016


My children, you are in the world but not of it. You are in a battle between Light and darkness. The battle will be won by truth because lies keep people in bondage. I want My people free. Love Truth, be Light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves or you only deceive yourselves and will not have victory nor be an overcomer.

I am the Light of the world but many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. That is why the world is in turmoil. The battle between light and darkness. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. I am Lord, King and Master. If you want to know truth, seek truth from Me, I am the Word. My Spirit of Truth guides into all truth. The battle between light and darkness will be won by truth only. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

Do not retreat no matter how fierce the battle might become. Do not fear the evil forces of darkness. Keep fighting the battle for souls who are in darkness, with truth. Truth sets free not lies. I want My people free and if I set them free they will be free indeed. Victory is assured with Me. I am with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. If I am for you who can be against you? All Power and all authority belongs to Me. I am the Almighty, Omnipotent and I Reign by My great Power and Glory. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget