Thursday, September 29, 2016

I did not change, I still reveal, pay attention – September 29, 2016


I did not change, I still reveal mysteries, new and hidden things to My people as I wish. I am not limited nor restricted like many want to believe and think. They lean on their own knowledge and understanding of who they believe and think who I am therefore they try to predict Me. They do not know Me for real. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the Living God, the One who is, who was and who is to come at My appointed time. I am in full control of everything although many do not believe Me.

Do not lean on your own understanding and knowledge but seek true knowledge from Me who knows everything, the end from the beginning, even those things that have been sealed up for the end times.

I did not change, I still reveal things. Nothing will be hidden. Everything will be brought to Light. I will reveal and expose those things people want to hide also. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I expose the evil works of darkness. My people who walk with Me will not be in darkness. I am their Light, the Light of the world.

Those who have ears to hear will hear and understand. I did not change, I still reveal things, pay attention, take heed. I choose to whom I wish to reveal these things. Nobody will boast all Glory and Honor belongs to Me. I do not share My Glory with fallible men and women who try to predict, limit and restrict Me. Seek revelation, the supernatural from Me. I did not change, I AM, I reveal. There will be a ONE WORLD BANKING SYSTEM and more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Truth Lord and Your truth sets men free indeed!!!! Thank you for Your LOVE Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget