Friday, September 30, 2016

Know Me, there is no one like Me – September 30, 2016


Know Me for real My children, there is no one like Me. I am the only Savior of the world besides Me there is no one and will never be. I am the Prince of Peace and without Me there will be no true peace in the world but turmoil. Only My true children will be in My peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. Know Me, there is no one like Me, your Abba Father. I love and I care for you.

Let no one deceive you. They will try to deceive all mankind if possible in these days. Know Me, there is no one like Me. Those who pretend are false and fakes. I expose them for who they really are and not who they pretend to be. Do not trust fallible men and women, trust Me.

I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. The One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time. I am the Almighty, the Light of the world. Seek Me until I am real and alive to you, so that nobody will be able to deceive you, nor lure you away from Me. Know Me for real, there is no one like Me. Work hard on your own personal relationship with Me. Do not worship what you do not know. Worship Me with all your heart in Spirit and in Truth, that is pleasing to Me.

2 comments:

  1. Truth and amen....thanks for your labor of love sister.

    Love you in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Glory to Jesus who loves and cares for us. Love you also and may Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget