Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Light or darkness – September 13, 2016


I am the Light of the world. You are either light or darkness. If the light in you is actually darkness then you are deceived because you have accepted lies for truth. Truth sets free not lies. Truth exposes all lies and sets free and then you will be free indeed but lies keep people in bondage. Seek to be free. Seek light, love truth then you will be free, victorious, an overcomer.

Be My truth warrior and My light carrier in a world that is in darkness, because many love darkness not light therefore their deeds are evil. Evil will increase in these last days because that is what people want, they love lies therefore they are in darkness. They do not want Me the Light of the world. I am the only Savior of the world. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

Many have accepted lies for truth. That is why they are deceived and in darkness. All the things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also and still they believe and think that they are pleasing to Me while they are in enmity with Me and must repent, turn from their wicked ways, or bear the consequences. I expose all darkness, there is nothing that any one can hide from Me. I see and I hear everything. You are either light or darkness. Do not deceive yourself. A light on a hilltop cannot be hidden it is there for all to see. Be light not darkness. Be a light carrier and a truth warrior for My Kingdom, that is pleasing to Me. You will all give account for your deeds, good or evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget