Thursday, September 8, 2016

Listen! – September 08, 2016


Listen to Me, pay attention to what I am saying to you. You are in perilous times. Changes are coming and you must be prepared and always ready, pleasing to Me.

Each one must listen to Me, hear from Me for themselves if they want to be in My perfect will and under My protection in these days. I will be your only safe haven. There is no other way than to follow Me, every step of the way. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Sadly many choose the wrong way and unless they repent, turn away they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that any one perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Listen and you will live refuse and you will bear the consequences. I am the Righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly.

Listen to Me, hear My voice, obey and follow My guidance and leading precisely in these days. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. I know the way. I know the end from the beginning. Follow Me, one step at a time. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth. I open doors according to My plan and purpose for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose for this time. Listen and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Everything that has been foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. My promises do not fail. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget