Monday, September 5, 2016

Many warnings – September 05, 2016


I gave many warnings for a very long time. No one will have any excuse. Many did not listen,
pay attention to My warnings, they were stubborn and ignorant. I know, I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.

I warn the world to repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Each one has a free will and will also bear the consequences. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly. Every one will give account for your deeds, good or evil. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent before it might be too late. I will not strive with any one forever. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised.

I am warning about many things. I send people to warn nations, countries, groups, individuals. I warn before the time because I love and I care. There will come a day when it will be too late, that day is approaching. Take heed to My warnings and discern the time that you are in. The end will come at the appointed time. Everything that has been foretold will come in fulfillment. I am in full control. Take heed to My warnings, be always ready, worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget