Friday, September 16, 2016

Seek Me – September 16, 2016


To seek Me is to spend time with Me, to pray, to wait on Me, to hear from Me. Many do not hear My voice for themselves because they are satisfied with what they read about Me and that they hear from others.

Each one must seek Me for themselves until they find Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. It is up to each one of you to be serious and to seek Me diligently until you find Me. If you seek Me you will find Me. Knock and the door will be opened to you. I reward those who diligently seek Me with all their heart. I am faithful, I do not disappoint.

Be willing to seek Me until you find Me. I am where you are. I am not far away. Many go and search for Me at the wrong places, that is why they do not find Me. I am Immanuel, God with you. I live in the hearts of My beloved children by My Spirit. Seek Me right where you are. You are ever before Me. I see and I hear you. I do not fail nor do I disappoint those who seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget