Wednesday, September 14, 2016

You are created uniquely – September 14, 2016


I do not want My children to compare themselves to one another. Each one of you is created uniquely by Me solely for My plan and purpose. It was not a coincidence, but My plan.

Those who compare themselves to others, will be disappointed and will want to lose hope in Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not compare yourself to any one but to Me. I am your perfect example of Love. Love Me with all your heart, let Me always be your First Love. Do not love the things of the world more than Me, those things are temporary. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last forever and that have eternal value. Be in My perfect will.

Many want to give up on life because they try to be who they are not. I love and I care for each one the same. You are all My creation but every one is unique. I change, transform those who are willing into My likeness, so that they will be pleasing to Me. I know you, you are unique, nothing about you is hidden from Me. You are precious to Me. Do not forget who I am and who you are to Me. You do not belong to yourself any more but to Me. You are My Temple, My dwelling place. Rest in My assurance that I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget