Saturday, September 10, 2016

You are My Temple, My dwelling place - September 10, 2016


You are My Temple, My dwelling place. I do not dwell in man made buildings, built of stone and mortar like many believe and think. I dwell in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I am not far away. I am where you are. You must experience Me for real. I am alive. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be one with Me and worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, that is pleasing to Me.

Do not forget who you are. You are My Temple, My dwelling place. I am Holy and you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

Each one must get your own house in order, My dwelling place. I do not live in a filthy house. I did not change. Many feel separated from Me because of sin in their lives, their house is filthy not clean. Repent, be holy for I am Holy. Live your lives worthy of Me, you are My Temple, My dwelling place. You represent Me in the world. Let My Light shine in and through you. Stand out, be light in darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget