Wednesday, September 21, 2016

You are a slave to those you fear – September 21, 2016


Know that you are a slave to those you fear. Do not fear fallible men and women who can only kill your body but not your soul. Fear Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell and no one else. I did not give you a Spirit of fear but of power, love and self control. There is no fear in perfect Love. I am Love, love Me with all your heart.

Truth sets free not lies. You are a slave to those you fear, who deceive you and take you away from Me with all their lies. Not everything that you read, hear or see is truth. Do not be deceived. Many believe lies because they are fearful. They have a slave mentality.

Be free My people. You must want to be free then I will set you free and you will be free indeed. Be a slave to righteousness not to unrighteousness. Victory is assured with Me.

Satan wants you to fear to be in bondage, that is his weapon of enslavement, lies. He does not want you free, resist him and be free. You can be victorious an overcomer. I did not give you a Spirit of fear but of power, love and self control.

Break free and stay free and do not become a slave again. You are a slave to those you fear. You fear the one who is master over you. Let Me be your Lord, King and Master. Fear Me out of love and reverence. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget