Friday, October 21, 2016

Be blameless, a perverse generation – October 21, 2016


You must be blameless My children, although you live among a perverse generation. They have no fear and no reverence for Me, because they have no true knowledge of Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one fairly and justly. I am the only One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. I am the only One who can throw into hell. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Unless this perverse generation repents and becomes blameless, they will perish, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Be different and separated from this perverse generation. Be blameless yourselves. Be holy for I am Holy and I do not change. This perverse generation must change their wicked ways because they are an abomination to Me. They do not know how to blush, they have no shame. Many are a shame on My Name and must repent or bear the consequences. Live your lives worthy of and pleasing to Me. Be holy because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

2 comments:

  1. Father help me to be Holy for You are Holy.

    Shalom, love ♡ you ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget