Saturday, October 15, 2016

Be one with Me – October 15, 2016


Be one with Me, My people. If each and every one of you is one with Me you will be unified and not be divided no matter where you are. I seek unity between all of you. I am the Head of My Body and each one of you is an individual part and has a specific role to fulfill for My Body to function properly and to be in unity.

If you are one with Me in Spirit, you will be in My perfect will, doing My will, not your own or that of other people. Then My Body can function as I want, My plan and purpose can be accomplished and all for My Glory.

First be one with Me, get your priorities and your relationship right with Me and stay connected. If you are one with Me you will be able to do My will according to My specific plan and purpose that I have for you in My everlasting Kingdom. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I seek each one of you, young and old to be unified, not divided. If everyone submits totally to Me and My authority you will be unified. I guide and lead My own every step of the way. Listen to, obey and follow Me only, be one with Me. Focus on Me, My plan and purpose to build My everlasting Kingdom. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Those who are one with Me, know My heart they have the same Mind, busy doing My will not their own or that of other people. Be one with Me, that is what I desire of each one of My people. Then there will be unity and not division. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Follow Me, My way, there is no other way. I love and I care for all. Be one with Me, I am Immanuel, I live in you. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, be one with Me in Spirit. Worship Me in Spirit and in truth that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget