Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Consequences – October 12, 2016


There are always consequences for your deeds, good or evil. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am the righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly. No one will have any excuse. I know every heart, all motives and I know all thoughts, nothing is hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. Nobody is able to hide anything from Me, nothing can be done in secret or in the dark. I know it all.

Each one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil and bear the consequences. That is why I warn out of love and because I care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent or bear the consequences.

Live your lives worthy and pleasing to Me. Listen to and obey Me. You will all learn obedience through much suffering, you will bear the consequences because all disobedience will be punished. Be submissive to Me, I force no one but you will all bear the consequences. Love Me with all your heart and love others also. Glorify Me in everything that you say and do. Let your deeds always be good, that is pleasing to Me.

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget