Sunday, October 23, 2016

Deceivers believe that evil is good – October 23, 2016


Do not let anyone deceive you. Many are deceived and in darkness because deceivers believe that evil is good. All those things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also. They are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I am Holy and you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me. I do not change. You must all change, be transformed into My likeness to be pleasing to Me.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. I am the righteous Judge, who judges fairly and justly because I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.

You must run from deception. Seek truth for yourselves from Me. My Spirit of Truth guides into all truth and no one else. Do not accept everything that you read, hear or see for truth, it is not. Much deception is in the world and more to come. That is why many will fall away from Me. They will try to deceive all mankind, if possible. Deceivers believe that evil is good. Be vigilant, watchful and praying and put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan, the father of all lies, the destroyer, your adversary. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Love Truth because only Truth sets free not lies. Deceivers believe that evil is good, it is deception. The wages of sin is death. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. Seek eternal Life not death. I love and I care for you.

2 comments:

  1. Truth does truly set one free and once you are set free you are surely free indeed!!!! To God be the glory.

    Shalom, l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen & Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget