Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Determination and endurance – October 26, 2016


You all need to have determination and endurance in these days if you want to make it all the way to the end. Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith, trust Me with all your heart. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and stay on course. Follow My guidance and leading only, take one step at a time. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Let no one deceive nor lure you away from Me. That is satan's ultimate goal to deceive and to destroy all mankind, if possible. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee. There is Power in My Name the Name above all other names.

Victory is assured with Me, if you have the willpower and endure, you will be victorious, an overcomer. Never lose hope nor give up on Me or My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain. You are not on your own. I am always available for you, day and night. I am your Helper and I will sustain you along the way.

You must be determined and endure to run the race set before you until the very end. No matter all the obstacles along the way. Continue to run to receive the prize of eternal Life at the end. The race is not for the swift but for those who are determined and willing to endure, to press on, no matter how difficult it might be. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay in the race and keep running with determination and endurance until the end. You are able. I strengthen and encourage you, without Me you can do nothing. I love and I care for you. The end will be worth all that you have to go through, it is not in vain. My promises do not fail.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Father for your covenant promises for they truly are blessed assurance in this dark hour!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget