Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Everyone can know Me – October 11, 2016


Many do not know Me, some do not know that they can know Me for real. They only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. They have no true knowledge of Me.They worship what they do not know. Everyone can know Me for real. That is what I desire for all. I love and I care for each one of My children. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

Everyone can know Me personally by having your own intimate relationship with Me. It is not about any man made doctrine and religious organizations. It is all about knowing Me for real, having your own relationship with Me and to walk with Me step by step. Nobody else can work on your relationship with Me for you, but you yourselves. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. If you seek Me, you will find Me. Know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Have your own encounters, experiences with Me. I am alive. I reveal Myself as I wish. I reward those who earnestly seek Me.

Everyone can know Me. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I do not abandon My own. I am faithful and trustworthy. Hope in Me does not disappoint. Know your Abba Father for real and experience My love, goodness, mercy and grace. Do not be satisfied with that what you know about Me already. Seek more, desire to know Me better, you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Amen what a perfect Father.

    Shalom and Maranatha
    Sis. Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed. Shalom to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget