Thursday, October 13, 2016

Free will, freedom of choice – October 13, 2016


Every one has a free will, freedom of choice. I force no one. I love and I care for all.  I died for all out of love. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life but every one must choose for themselves and also bear the consequences. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

You all have a free will, freedom of choice to accept and to embrace Me as your Savior, Lord and Master or to reject and deny Me. Those who reject and deny Me, I will also reject and deny them, they will bear the consequences. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity.

Everyone has choices to make in life. I call each one to fulfill their part in My everlasting Kingdom. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven but you have a free will, freedom of choice. I force no one. Be willing and submit willfully to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control and have My way, My will be done. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I guide and lead My own every step of the way to be in My perfect will, that is pleasing to Me. Be wise, you have a free will, freedom of choice, choose wisely and live, the foolish will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget