Monday, October 24, 2016

Hope in Me – October 24, 2016


You are not without hope. I am your Hope My children and Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint. Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. I am better than any earthly father can be. My promises do not fail. What I promised I will fulfill at My time according to My plan and purpose. I am in full control. I work all things out for good. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Do not lose hope nor fear what is yet to come. There will be no true peace in the world without Me, only turmoil. I am the Prince of Peace, only My true children will be in My true peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. Know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I do what is impossible with people.

My Hand is not too short too help. Have faith in Me. Be always hopeful. Do not be like those who are without hope who are in despair. You are not on your own. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am your Helper and I will Sustain you. Stay with Me, My plan and purpose is good. I am for you and not against you My beloved children. satan is against you, he is your adversary. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him. Be steadfast and stand against all the wiles of satan in these days. Victory is assured with Me. I overcame the world and you can also. There is hope, I give Hope. Call on Me, I hear and I will answer. You are not without Hope.

2 comments:

  1. Bless Almighty Yahweh/Yashuah name forever...the Spirit and the Bride say come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget