Saturday, October 1, 2016

I change, transform – October 01, 2016


I change, transform each one of My children who is willing into My likeness, so that you can be pleasing to Me. I force no one to change, to be transformed. Every one has a free will and choose for themselves if they want to change, be transformed by Me.

Yield to My Spirit and do not resist nor grieve My Spirit when I want to change, transform you. Cooperate with Me, it is for your own good. All changes are necessary for your transformation, nothing is in vain. Changes might not be pleasant but painful but it produces good fruit of righteousness and holiness. Trust Me. I will finish the good work, the transformation that I started in each one of My beloved children at My time as I wish. I do not fail nor do I disappoint those who want to change, be transformed. I love and I care for all but not everybody is willing to accept changes, their transformation process. You must willfully submit yourselves totally to Me and My authority so that I can have My way. Deny yourself and surrender to Me.

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget