Thursday, October 27, 2016

I do not fail – October 27, 2016


I have not failed My beloved children. I do not change therefore I do not fail. I am always the same, trustworthy. You will experience My faithfulness. I love and I care for you. Nothing is able to separate you from My love for you. Have faith in Me and you will experience My goodness towards you in these days. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. Trust Me with all your heart. Follow Me in faith, not by sight. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. My promises do not fail.

Do not believe the lies of satan your adversary. He will steal your peace and joy. Believe Truth and ponder on truth only, not lies. Reject all the lies of satan, he is the father of all lies and the destroyer. He wants you disheartened, to lose hope and faith in Me. Stand strong against all the wiles of satan in these days. Fight him with truth in My Name, the Name above all other names. There is Power in My Name. I came so that you can have life and life in abundance. I am no man that I will lie. Love Truth, walk in Truth and victory. I do not fail.

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget