Sunday, October 9, 2016

Love one another – October 09, 2016


You must love one another My children. I AM LOVE. I commanded all of you to love Me and to love one another also, it is not an option but a command. If you obey Me then there will be true peace in the world but because many are disobedient and hate one another the world is in turmoil and in darkness. Many love darkness not Light because their deeds are evil and not good. I am the Light of the world. Love Me and be one with Me.

Be different and stand out in the world. Love one another, be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. It is a choise. Do not repay evil with evil but be good to all out of love, even to your enemies. Do not hate but love one another even your enemies, bless and do not curse. Pray for one another and for your enemies also out of love and because you care. Be like Me, I love and I care for all. I died for all out of love. Love do not harm, hurt one another. Love do not revenge or repay evil with evil.

Love unites and does not divide. Many are divided because of disobedience to Me and it is not pleasing to Me. I seek unity and not division. I am not divided, I AM LOVE, therefore you must love Me and love one another, then you are pleasing to Me.

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!!! LOVE ♡ covers a multitude of sins.

    Shalom and Maranatha
    L♡ve Sis. Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Jesus bless you Sis Libby and love you also.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget