Monday, October 31, 2016

Many don't know Me – October 31, 2016


Many are lost because they don't know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. If they will seek Me they will find Me. The one who draws near to Me, I will draw near to Him also. I am faithful. I love and I care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. I died for all out of love but many don't know Me.

There are many who only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, because they don't know Me for real, they only assume. They only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people but they don't have their own personal relationship with Me. You must all know Me for real, then you can worship Me in Spirit and in Truth because many worship what they do not know.

I know My own and they know Me for real, but there are still many who don't really know Me the One whom life is all about. It is not about religion but to know Me your Creator and Savior for real. If you truly Love Me you will love your neighbor as yourself and there will be peace among you, not hatred nor division. I am not divided, be one with Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, the Prince of Peace, without Me there will be no true peace but turmoil in the world because many don't know Me therefore they are deceived and in darkness. I am the Light of the world.

2 comments:

  1. You Father are true light in darkness!!!!

    Shalom & l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget