Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Only Truth leads you – October 18, 2016


Only Truth leads you to total obedience. You will all learn obedience through much suffering. I seek total obedience from each and every one of My children and not just from some. Many are disobedient because they do not love truth but lies. That is why they are deceived and in darkness and their deeds are evil, not good. They must repent, turn from their wicked ways or bear the consequences. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Repent and you will live, refuse and you will perish. Only Truth leads you to eternal Life. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. Truth sets free not lies. Only Truth leads you to overcome, to be victorious. If I set you free you will be free indeed.

I am Holy and I do not change. You must all change. Only Truth leads you to holiness. Love Truth and seek Truth only. Without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Only Truth leads you to My righteousness. I have one standard for all not just for some like many want to believe. Yield to My Spirit of Truth who will guide you into all truth. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit. Submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. Only Truth leads you to be in My perfect will, to bear much good fruit that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget