Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pray, draw near to Me – October 20, 2016


You are in perilous times, turmoil will increase. Each one of you must pray, draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am faithful. I hear your prayers and I will answer. I will not fail My beloved children. I reward those who earnestly seek Me with a sincere heart. I am not far away, I am where you are, I live in your heart, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Pray, draw near to your Abba Father. I love and I care for you. I am your Hope and safe Haven in these days. I will guide and lead each one of My children Myself. If you seek Me, you will find Me. I will reveal My plan and purpose to you. Be one with Me.

Many do not have the confidence to pray, to draw near to Me because of sin in their lives. I will never reject anyone who comes humbly, with a repentant heart to Me. Repent and earnestly seek Me with all your heart. You will not be disappointed. Believe and trust Me with all your heart and do not doubt. Have faith in Me. Pray, draw near to Me in expectation.

2 comments:

  1. My desire is to draw ever so nigh to you Father, thanks for the invitation.

    ♡Love you ALL,
    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Glory to our Father. Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget