Friday, October 14, 2016

Serve to fulfill your part – October 14, 2016


Each one must be willing to serve to fulfill your part in My everlasting Kingdom as I guide and lead you every step of the way to be in My perfect will. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

To serve My plan and purpose must be your ultimate goal in life. My calling and gifts are irrevocable. Everyone will give account for their own deeds and I will reward each one accordingly.

Mind your own walk with Me. Listen to, obey and follow Me only, one step at a time. I will show you My plan and purpose, your part in My everlasting Kingdom. I will work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose to accomplish My will, not their own or that of other people.

Many are deceived and in darkness not knowing My plan and purpose because they listen to and follow strangers who I warned them to run away from. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. To reach the right end destination, listen to, obey and follow My guidance and leading only. Serve to fulfill your part in My everlasting Kingdom according to My plan and purpose. I force no one. Be willing and I will use you to serve My plan and purpose accordingly. I love and I care for you.

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget