Monday, October 3, 2016

Take courage – October 03, 2016


Take courage My people and do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Things will not stay the same, it is the time that you are in. Do not fear but trust Me, I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is out of My control. My promises do not fail.

Do not lose focus nor perspective of what life is really all about. I created each one of you for My plan and purpose and it is good. Take courage and yield to My guidance and leading every step of the way. I know the way, I go before you to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I open doors according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.

Do not look back, move on, or you will stagnate. Follow Me in faith. I encourage My people to stay strong and courageous in these days. satan knows his time is running out, he has deceived and destroyed many and is seeking more. Give him no foothold, do not fall prey to him and his lies. Ponder on My truth only. I love and I care for you. I will work all things out for good because you love Me and are called for My plan and purpose.

Those who need encouragement, take courage so that you can encourage others. I am for you and with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are of more value than many sparrows. I am your Abba Father, better than any earthly father can be. Do not underestimate Me, My Power. I do what is impossible with people, the extraordinary, the supernatural. Have faith in Me. Take courage and follow Me in faith.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Father for your everlasting gifts of trusting and believing all things are possible for you and through.

    Bless you Abba and I pray that you bless the hand of the one that has penned your heart ♡ through this love letter for you Children and Bride.

    Shalom and Maranatha,
    Sis. Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Glory to our Father who loves and cares for us. Shalom Sis Libby to you also.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget