Monday, October 10, 2016

Truth is in you – October 10, 2016


I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. Do not let anyone deceive you. I am Immanuel. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Truth is in you, My children. Pay attention, recognize Me and experience Me for real. I am not far away. Do not look for Me at other places. I am where you are. I live in the hearts of My beloved. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I guide and lead each one who is willing every step of the way to be in My perfect will. My Spirit of Truth guides into all truth. Truth is in you.

Listen to Me and I will reveal truth to you. I speak to all but not everybody listens to Me. Each one has a conscience but many do not pay attention, they ignore My small voice inside of them. They love darkness more than Light that is why their deeds are evil and not good. Truth is in each one of you but many do not want Truth, they love lies, it is more acceptable to them but only Truth sets free, if Truth sets you free you will be free indeed.

No one will have any excuse. My Spirit of Truth convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment. I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I care but not every one wants to accept My discipline and when I reprove them. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit. Listen to and obey Me and you will live, refuse and you will bear the consequences. Truth is in you.

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Father only discipline those He loves, may the Lord grant all that come to Him space to repent and turn to our healing balm, Christ Jesus ♡ our King of kings and Lord of lords.

    Shalom and Marana that
    Sis. Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Glory to Jesus who does not fail. Thank you sis Libby. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time. We pray for you.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget