Monday, October 17, 2016

Victorious, an overcomer – October 17, 2016


You can be victorious, an overcomer. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always available, day and night, to help and sustain you along the way. You are not on your own, without Me you can do nothing.

My Hand is not too short to help. I am able to do the impossible. Nothing is out of My control. What you go through is all for good. It might not seem that way, but when you look back you will understand. I work all things out for good. I am always trustworthy, I do not fail. I will never let anyone go through anything that they are not able to bear. You can be victorious, an overcomer, and all for My Glory. Victory is assured with Me. Praise Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

No matter your situation or circumstances, put all your hope and trust in Me alone. I will see you through difficult times, trials and tribulation. Nothing you go through is in vain. It might not always be pleasant, but be thankful. I have a plan and purpose with everything. I use it to change, transform you into My likeness to be pleasing to Me. Each one of you has to learn valuable lessons to be victorious, an overcomer.

I love and I care for you. I see all your tears and your struggles, nothing is hidden from Me. Do not lose hope nor give up on Me, keep moving forward with Me. I am for you and not against you. I will see you through all the storms. Your faith in Me will grow, it will become much stronger. Endure, press on and you will be victorious, an overcomer.

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget