Friday, October 28, 2016

Walk with Me in faith and victory – October 28, 2016


Each one of you must walk with Me in faith and victory. I am always with you. I am Immanuel, The Almighty. I am not far away, like many believe and think. I live in the hearts of My beloved children, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Recognize Me within, be one with Me so that you can walk with Me in faith and victory.

Many do not walk with Me in faith and victory because they do not know Me for real. They only know about Me from reading and hearing from other people but they do not have their own personal relationship with Me. Come walk with Me in faith and victory. I am for you not against you. I love and I care for you. Victory is assured with Me. Have faith in Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not lean on your own understanding. Walk with Me in faith and not by sight. Expect the unexpected when you walk with Me in faith, victory is assured with Me.

Do not be afraid, be steadfast. Walk with Me in faith and victory, as an overcomer. Trust Me with all your heart. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose, who walk with Me in faith and victory.

2 comments:

  1. Bless the Lord for His truth and mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Jesus loves and cares for us. May He bless you and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget