Saturday, October 22, 2016

What you desire – October 22, 2016


Many desire the wrong things in life, they forget this life is only temporary and that life really is about knowing Me for real. You are all in the world but not off it. You belong to My everlasting Kingdom, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, you do not belong to yourselves but to Me. You represent Me in a world that desires all the wrong things in life. They have no desire for Me, their Creator and only Savior of the world. They love darkness not Light that is why their deeds accomplish their evil desires. Unless they repent, turn from their wrongful desires, they will perish.

Desire the right things and it will be granted to you My children. I love and I care for you. Desire Me more than anything and anybody else. If you desire Me, My Righteousness and My will then I will add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail My beloved. I work all things out for good for those who desire Me, who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. I know every heart and all motives.

Desire to know Me better. Desire more revelation, encounters from Me. Do not get stagnated and do not look back. Desire more and you will receive. I reward those who desire more of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be satisfied with what you know already desire more. You will not be disappointed. I am faithful. Trust Me with all your heart.

2 comments:

  1. LORD I want more of THEE!!!!

    Shalom, love ♡ you ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget