Saturday, November 26, 2016

A GREAT AWAKENING SHOCK, a wake up call – November 26, 2016


I love and I care for all. I died for all out of Love on the Cross. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life.

satan your adversary, the father of all lies and the destroyer has deceived many and lulled them asleep with all his lies. Only Truth wakes people up and sets them free, not lies. I want all to be awake and to be free. If I set you free, you will be free indeed.

My beloved children, I hear all your fervent prayers for souls to be spared and saved. I see all your tears pleading for mercy on behalf of others out of love and because you care. I will answer the fervent prayers of My beloved children. I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

There will be A GREAT AWAKENING SHOCK, a wake up call to wake the sleepers up. I am in full control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Have faith in Me and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Keep praying, intercede for souls. I hear and I will answer. I love and I care for you.

2 comments:

  1. Bless the Lord for answered prayers, nothing is impossible for Him to bring to fruition!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget