Thursday, November 17, 2016

Accomplish – November 17, 2016


You are all called My children, to accomplish My will, My plan and purpose for this time. I am in full control. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.

Be willing to accomplish your part in My everlasting Kingdom. There is much work to be done in these days. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I died for all out of love. Your adversary satan has deceived many with his lies, but Truth sets free. I want My children free.

The workers are few. Pray for more willing workers. Those who sow must continue to sow good seed so that you will have a bountiful harvest in due time. Make use of every opportunity to sow good seed. You can all accomplish much.

Those who are not willing to sow good seed must not expect a harvest because they will be sadly disappointed and have nothing to show. If you do not sow, you cannot expect to reap a harvest. What you sow you will reap also. Sow good seed now and you will not be disappointed. Much can be accomplish, if you are willing and determined. Yield to My guidance and leading to accomplish My will, that is pleasing to Me.

2 comments:

  1. Lord help me to surrender my all and sow awesome seed for the Kingdom and for Your glory alone!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget