Monday, November 14, 2016

Battle between good and evil – November 14, 2016


Each one has to fight their own battle between good and evil. You have a free will and must therefore always choose right, good over evil. It must be your nature. You must take on My Nature, I overcame evil. I died for all out of love. I did not repay evil with evil, I bore it all even onto death. I must be your example and not fallible men and women who can fail and disappoint. Many love darkness not Light, that is why their deeds are evil. Your battle between good and evil will increase in these days. You must be different, be Light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves or you only deceive yourselves.

Put on My full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan. He is the father of all lies and evil, he is the destroyer and your adversary. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. You are in a constant battle between good and evil. Resist the temptation to do evil. Do not repay evil with evil but with good. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse, pray for all even for your enemies. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. You do not fight like the rest of the world.  Love and truth will let you overcome evil. Each one will give account for their own deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge, who judges fairly and justly. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Be wise and mind your ways. The wicked must repent and turn from their wicked ways or bear the consequences. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Choose Life over death. I love and I care for you.

4 comments:

There was an error in this gadget