Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Be like Me – November 23, 2016


You must desire to be like Me. I am Holy and I do not change. You must want to change, to be transformed into My likeness. I force no one. Many are not willing to change but will also bear the consequences.

Be like Me, Holy, because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. I do not change, you must all change become like Me. I love and I care for you, be like Me.

If you are like Me you will be one with Me. You will worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, that is pleasing to Me. Many only profess and worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They do not really love Me. I am not their First Love.

To be like Me is to put on My Nature. I am Love. Love others as I love you. I must increase and you must decrease. You must be Light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves then you only deceive yourselves and are not like Me. I am the Light of the world, you must be My shining Lights in darkness wherever you are.

4 comments:

  1. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.
    I keep praying Jesus' will for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth Lord, transform me into Your likeness and I shall be Holy for You truly are Holy in every sense of the Word (Jesus Christ).

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen & Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget