Saturday, November 12, 2016

Be patient – November 12, 2016


You must be steadfast and patient in these days My children. My promises do not fail. I did not change. I am in full control. Everything will work out for good, according to My plan and purpose and at My time. You must believe and trust Me with all your heart and not lean on your own understanding. You must endure patiently and follow Me one step at a time as I guide and lead you until the end.

Be patient, bear with each other in love. Treat others the same way you want to be treated. Do not be impatient. Be humble and kind. You will all give account for your deeds.

Realize how much patience I have with you. All the love, mercy and grace I bestow on you. You must be like Me. I love and I care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. You are My representatives in the world, be always humble, be patient and serve in humility, that is pleasing to Me.

4 comments:

  1. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless the Lord for He is worthy of our praise!!!!

    Shalom, love ♡ to ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Always. Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget